Take a chance. Dare to dream.
Lesley Manville stars in MRS. HARRIS GOES TO PARIS, the enchanting tale of a seemingly ordinary British housekeeper whose dream to own a couture Christian Dior gown takes her on an extraordinary adventure to Paris.
In partnership with the House of Dior, ‘Mrs. Harris Goes To Paris’ tells the story of a widowed cleaning lady in 1950s London who falls madly in love with a couture Dior dress and decides that she must have one of her own. After she works, starves and gambles to raise the funds to pursue her dream, she embarks on an adventure to Paris which will change not only her own outlook, but the very future of the House of Dior.
Wind Down Wednesdays
For everyone who wants to enjoy a film in a sensory-friendly environment. These relaxed cinema screenings have several adjustments to create an enjoyable, safe and comfy movie experience:
• Unreserved seating with a reduced capacity so that you can choose your seats when you arrive and move freely around the space
• Free tickets for carers
• Lowered film volume
• Softer lighting levels
• No trailers or adverts at the start of the film
• Hand dryers in the toilets switched off
• Clear signage to show you were the cinema, café and toilets are
• Seats outside the cinema to use as a break-out space
• No music in the café/ foyer areas
• Food containers to minimise noise
The Spring/Summer brochure runs from January to July 2023.