Start the Festive Season on a high note.
Each Christmas Eve, the Ghost of Christmas Present (Will Ferrell) selects one dark soul to be reformed by a visit from three spirits. But this season, he picked the wrong Scrooge. Clint Briggs (Ryan Reynolds) turns the tables on his ghostly host until Present finds himself reexamining his own past, present and future.
For the first time, “A Christmas Carol” is told from the perspective of the ghosts in this hilarious musical twist on the classic Dickens tale. From Director Sean Anders (“Daddy’s Home,” “Instant Family”), written by Sean Anders and John Morris, with original songs by Oscar winners Benj Pasek and Justin Paul (“La La Land”) and production numbers choreographed by Chloe Arnold (“The Late Late Show with James Corden”), this modern retelling is a sweet and spicy holiday treat.
Wind Down Wednesdays are for everyone who wants to enjoy a film in a sensory-friendly environment. These relaxed cinema screenings have several adjustments to create an enjoyable, safe and comfy movie experience:
• Unreserved seating with a reduced capacity so that you can choose your seats when you arrive and move freely around the space
• Free tickets for carers
• Lowered film volume
• Softer lighting levels
• No trailers or adverts at the start of the film
• Hand dryers in the toilets switched off
• Clear signage to show you were the cinema, café and toilets are
• Seats outside the cinema to use as a break-out space
• No music in the café/ foyer areas
• Food containers to minimise noise