Academy Award® winners George Clooney and Julia Roberts reunite on the big screen as exes who find themselves on a shared mission to stop their lovestruck daughter from making the same mistake they once made.
Wind Down Wednesdays are for everyone who wants to enjoy a film in a sensory-friendly environment. These relaxed cinema screenings have several adjustments to create an enjoyable, safe and comfy movie experience:
• Unreserved seating with a reduced capacity so that you can choose your seats when you arrive and move freely around the space
• Free tickets for carers
• Lowered film volume
• Softer lighting levels
• No trailers or adverts at the start of the film
• Hand dryers in the toilets switched off
• Clear signage to show you were the cinema, café and toilets are
• Seats outside the cinema to use as a break-out space
• No music in the café/ foyer areas
• Food containers to minimise noise
Directed by Ol Parker (Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, writer of the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel films) from his script with Daniel Pipski, Ticket to Paradise is produced by Tim Bevan (Darkest Hour, The Danish Girl) and Eric Fellner (The Theory of Everything, Les Misérables) for Working Title, by Sarah Harvey (The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, co-producer In Bruges), by Deborah Balderstone (Palm Beach, Gone), by George Clooney and Oscar® winner Grant Heslov (Argo, The Midnight Sky) for Smokehouse Pictures and by Julia Roberts and Lisa Roberts Gillan and Marisa Yeres Gill (both co-executive producers, the Homecoming series) for Red Om Films. Ticket to Paradise is filmed on location in Queensland, Australia, aided by incentives from the Australian federal government and from Screen Queensland’s Production Attraction Strategy.
The Spring/Summer brochure runs from January to July 2023.