Based on the best-selling book series by Bernard Waber, Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile is a live-action / CGI musical comedy that brings this beloved character to a new, global audience.
When the Primm family moves to New York City, their young son Josh struggles to adapt to his new school and new friends. All of that changes when he discovers Lyle – a singing crocodile who loves baths, caviar and great music-living in the attic of his new home. The two become fast friends, but when Lyle’s existence is threatened by evil neighbor Mr. Grumps, the Primms must band together with Lyle’s charismatic owner, Hector P. Valenti, to show the world that family can come from the most unexpected places and there’s nothing wrong with a big singing crocodile with an even bigger personality.
Wind Down Wednesdays are for everyone who wants to enjoy a film in a sensory-friendly environment. These relaxed cinema screenings have several adjustments to create an enjoyable, safe and comfy movie experience:
• Unreserved seating with a reduced capacity so that you can choose your seats when you arrive and move freely around the space
• Free tickets for carers
• Lowered film volume
• Softer lighting levels
• No trailers or adverts at the start of the film
• Hand dryers in the toilets switched off
• Clear signage to show you were the cinema, café and toilets are
• Seats outside the cinema to use as a break-out space
• No music in the café/ foyer areas
• Food containers to minimise noise